- Check your pattern against your Style Sheet.
- Make sure all abbreviations are listed and clear.
- Look for spelling mistakes and consistency with grammar and punctuation.
- Make sure the maths is correct in the stitch count, tension and sizing.
- Make sure the pattern layout flows logically from section to section.
- Ensure your photos, schematics and charts agree with the pattern.
- Make sure there is a key for the charts.
- Can work from a PDF or Word document.
I charge a flat rate per edit in either GBP Sterling or US Dollars.
- Simple (1 size, no chart/1 chart) - £25 GBP / $35 USD
- Medium (Multiple sizes and charts, additional techniques) - £35 GBP / $45 USD
- Complex (Multiple sizes and charts, unusual techniques/construction) - £45 GBP / $55 USD
- Simple (Simple construction, few sizes, no chart) - £35 GBP / $45 USD
- Medium (Multiple sizes and charts, standard construction) - £45 GBP / $55 USD
- Complex (Multiple sizes and charts, unusual techniques/construction - £55 GBP / $65 USD
My rates include all edits, plus a final read through after the test knitting/crocheting is completed. When we are both happy with the pattern (prior to test knitting/crocheting), I will send you an invoice through PayPal. I work to a 5 working day turn around for the first edit.
Finally, when the pattern is released I will showcase it on Instagram.
If you would like any further information or a quote for an edit, please fill out the form below. If you want a quote, please attach a copy of your pattern. I will reply within 2 working days.